Props and Tests ( Shaking Death)


Stab Kit

Luckily I have a friend who made me this stab kit. I will be using this with a syringe of fake blood spurting out of a plastic tube









Both knives are dulled down. I asked my friend to demonstrate this safely somehow thinking he would use a tomato or something. As you can see it is perfectly safe.



Fake Blood


I bought this purely for the spurt effect to avoid any problems.


This is homemade blood which is 100% safe to eat 
Ingredients:
Water
Icing Sugar
Drinking Chocolate
Red and Green Food Colouring.
That's it.
This will be used as back up.


A syringe and plastic tubing to spurt the blood out of

Other props



I figured in 2001 mobiles weren't a common thing. So this is to be the kitchen phone.




Pork skewers. 
This is a still from the raw camcorder footage. 




                                                               Red Coded Knife and board.

                    Red coloured objects like Knives, Chopping Boards, Tongs etc are to be used to prepare/ handle raw meat. 

Comments

Popular Posts